Thursday, May 12, 2016

error message....... can't send phone limit exceeded?

Hello all last week I noticed something weird happen when I went to call a friend. The dial tone never sounded so I cancelled the call I then tried to recall and it said something like can't send phone limit exceeded ( I'm on contract).... I then thought I would text him and the message failed to send so I tried another contact and that also failed... My browser also wouldn't connect to the internet....... I turned my phone off and all was fine again....

Anyway tonight almost exactly a week later I'm texting and it won't send all of a sudden so I try to make a call and low and behold the same error can't send phone limit exceeded appears.... This time I turned off my data and turned it back on and weirdly it let me send texts and call....

I've also been receiving some messages twice..... Any ideas guys?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1UWEU3d
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment