Thursday, May 26, 2016

Duplicate songs, some players not finding music, some songs have no file path

As the title says, my huawei Honor 5x has been having some issues. My normal song app, Black Music Player shows up with duplicate songs. Figured it was a cache problem. Deleted cache. Still persisted. Unmounted and re mounted as card. Still. Downloaded music player by leopard v7, and scanning music, I can't find any songs. My music is directly on a folder called Music in root of SD Card.

In black player, music skips. Like if click on a song, it'll play the next (that isn't duplicated). But if I click the same song that is dupped, it plays the next next song. It's odd. One of the songs that isn't dupped, it has the album or song picture. Whereas the dupped one doesn't. The dupped one without picture, when I hit edit, it has no file path.

In music player, I've tried everything. I can't find any way to make it see my songs.

Please help! :/

Device info and cyanogen mod info in pictures in imgur:

http://ift.tt/25oWun0


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1TDAolR
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment