Saturday, July 30, 2016

Weird problem, now without system

Few days ago my HOX+ suddenly turned off and would turn back on, but crashed after few seconds. I plugged the phone to a charger and everything worked again. However, since then the story happened over and over on various occasions. I thought it was my fault, because of playing with some root apps; reverted everything back, but problem still existed.

I decided to flash a new ROM. Everything went fine, flashed kernel, wiped all, but after starting the install of the ROM, my phone crashed after the line "patching system image unconditionally". I tried to restore stock backup, but after reaching few percents, phone crashes again. I realized that this might likely be a hardware issue.

Furthermore, I can't enter recovery (unlike bootloader) without charging my phone even though I charged the phone before doing anything.

So, is there anything else I can do or should I put my HOX+ into a recycle bin?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2anLJHY
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment