Sunday, July 31, 2016

How to Solve 'Unauthorize Device' in ADB

Hello, im using O+ 3 and just installed the Oxygen 3.2.2 OS
I wanna root it but got problem because my ADB says unauthorized

Ive already tried to dig some similar case and possible answers thru the internet but none of them work for me

Ive tried to enable disable the debug permission
I also already make sure my ADB is the latest one.
Also already try to delete the 'adb_key' files from my PC (im using windows 7 64bit)

The problem is most user which has similar problem with me got the 'authorized debug prompt' popped up again on their phone, but its not working on my phone.
It appear only one time at the very first time i connect it to my phone, but i accidentaly click 'cancel' on that prompt
But after that it never re-appeared again.

Can someone kindly help me? Thanks a lot


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2aElnEA
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment