Sunday, July 31, 2016

Screen showing random lines, then black, can screen replacement help?

Phone screen status:
On screen there are vertical lines in random colors, and if I press on the screen semi-hard it turns black( more force results in white screen). When I depress it return to partial visibility. By that I mean left most and right most part of screen is at most times black. Touch screen is working for the most part(can't pull down notifications, else seems to be working).
My question is will the sceen replacement solve the problem or is the damage more severe?
I cant provide pictures, don't have other phone :) If opportunity arises, I will post them.
Phone is sony xperia e4
Also, lets say that repair shops are too far, expensive,... :D


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2aAoJqI
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment