Sunday, July 31, 2016

My G Watch R have problems.. :/

First, I connected dock to charge my G Watch R, It turned on screen itself. So, I turned off the screen, It turned on again itself!

Second, I don't turned on health sensor, It turned on the health sensor, and I can't turned off! So, I try to reboot and retry to use, It turned on again.

Third, My G Watch turned off itself while to charge it. I don't know and I can't fix this problem.

Fourth, Reminder can't use it. My friend said, "Reminder is use Google Search App". But I think it is not, I try to use Reminder, It said "If you want to use Reminder, Please check it in your phone", So I pushed the button And It said "Android Wear was stopped".

Fifth, Sometimes My G Watch R have Android Wear Not response issue.

What happend my G Watch R?

I think My charge dock have so many trouble issues in my G Watch R, So I try to change my charge dock.

Please help me :crying:


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2am0nEt
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment