Sunday, July 31, 2016

ATT H810 This phone is permanently locked and cannot be unlocked

Hey, I am helping out a mate and have run into a bit of a conundrum. He has a ATT LG G4 (H810) that he purchased from America and has recently moved back to Australia. I have offered to help him unlock his phone so I purchased an unlock code online but when I attempted to enter it I got "This phone is permanently locked and cannot be unlocked". The SIM Unlock Process menu could be accessed using 2945#*810# However the network unlock option yields "This phone is permanently locked and cannot be unlocked" and each other option states "Your phone is not personalised".

Currently the phone is on Android Lollipop and I have managed to root it. I would just like to know if there is a possible way to unlock it.

Cheers.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2aAoLyU
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment