Sunday, July 31, 2016

[BRICKED] Stuck on USB logo screen

Hey everyone, my ZenFone 5 A501CG running on lollipop has been bricked. I had unlocked my bootloader a few days ago, and then I relocked it using the same person's software as my phone kept freezing. But after I relocked it successfully, my phone couldn't boot.

If it's connected to PC when I try to boot, after the ASUS screen at the start, a USB logo with a white bar shows up and stays there. Afer some time, the bar turns red.
If I try to boot without PC connected to it, the USB logo and white bar flash, the white bar turns red, and my phone switches off. When I try to charge my phone, it shows the battery for a second, then the USB, then it switches off.

Right now my device is rooted and has fastboot working.

PLEASE SAVE ME


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2am0IqF
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment