Saturday, July 30, 2016

Root? Octa Core A83T Cortex A7 8×2.0GHz

Hello everbody,

I would like to get myself an XIDO Z110 tablet as it is a pretty cheap yet slik gadget. However it is essential that I have root access on the tablet to install a firefall, Xposed, xPrivacy, etc.
The Octa Core A83T Cortex A7 8×2.0GHz (Android 5.1 Lollipop) used in the XIDO Z110 tablet seems to be rather new and I could not find any information on rooting, not on the XDA forums nor on Google.
Can anybody name me a tool or method for rooting the XIDO Z110? If any other gadget with a A83T processor gets successfully rooted (MeeGoPad A02, NeuTab 10.1", Allwinner 10.1" A83T to name a few) does that also apply to the XIDO Z110?

Many thanks in advance!

Jakob


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2aztMJz
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment