Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Some questions about the Moto 360 1st gen

So I always considered smartwatches like gym trackbands as useless gimmicks , but since I saw a friend with a Moto 360 on his hand I found it sexy.
My background: I am a brand watches lover like IWC and Panerai, as I don't have a salary of 10k per month I have 2 very good replicas of them.
Now this Moto 360 is very sexy, and as I am an Android lover here are my questions:
-How the music controls work? If I have a plugged 3.5mm earphones on my HTC, can I control tracks and volume from the Moto 360? If yes, will it be only Google Music app or also HTC Music app?
-How good is the screen under sunlight? Can you at least read the time?
-I am thinking of 1st gen for both price and Amoled screen having better blacks, am I wrong?
-How real the ''faces'' look if taken from real watches models?
-How durable is this watch? I mean can you replace the battery later or you will have to throw the whole watch in the garbage?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1pXseNq
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment