Thursday, March 31, 2016

My phone is not booting but I have access to recovery

So after trying to get S-OFF with rumrunner, my HTC One S would not boot anymore.
I get a black screen, sometimes i get the white HTC screen before the black screen.
  1. I tried to wipe my device via TWRP. There i got the message, that it can't mount \data. So my thought was, that my data is corrupted.
  2. Therefore I reformatted it using terminal in TWRP like this:
    Code:

    mke2fs -T ext4 /dev/block/mmcblk0p8
  3. Then I wiped my device again: This time it worked successfully.
  4. So I then flashed Cyanogenmod 11 and after that also the boot.img, that is contained in my folder (i renamed it to boot_cm11.img which should not be an issue I suppose)

Still I have the same problem as before.
I also tried to wipe again and restore a nandroid which I created with TWRP before trying to get S-OFF. Was restored successfull but my phone did not boot nontheless.

What could be my problem and what would be a possible solution?
Thanks for any help!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1TkyB8K
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment