Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Nexus 5x / Android help

Hi guys,

I recently bought a nexus 5x from Kogan (Australian Online retailer). Upon purchasing I read an article about maleware coming with certain phones. The phone in the article had a custom rom with malware installed on it (from my understanding). I have just received the Nexus 5x and I want to be sure that nothing has happened to my phone, I am quite security conscious which is why im asking . I was hoping that you guys have something I can do to check that the phone hasnt been tampered with. I have done the following so far:

- Downloaded terminal and checked $ instead of # appears
- Checked bootloader (its locked)
- Contacted Kogan / Google / LG for help, no one would help me


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1V4iI6m
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment